- Located at 601 Elmwood Avenue
- Open for parking 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Hourly and daily parking rates
- Yellow Ramp: entrance/exit are on East Drive
- Blue Ramp: accessed by hospital’s main loop on Thomas Jackson Drive
How to Use Pay Stations
- Upon entering the garage, wave your hand in front of entry lane machine and pull a ticket.
- After your park, take your ticket with you while visiting.
- Pay at a pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- Stop at a pay station by the garage elevators (1st and ground floors) and scan your ticket
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make your payment. Cash, credit card, and validation are accepted. If you have a parking validation: Scan the barcode. In some cases, your validation may be electronically validated. In this case, the gate arms will raise automatically without the need to scan the validation.
Payment may also be made at the drive-up pay station in the exit lane of the garage. Credit card and validation are accepted. No cash is accepted in the exit lane.
Need help? Parking representatives can assist at the push of a button using the intercom on the pay machines.